Monday, May 26, 2008

Surprising Memorial Holiday Weekend

Trent, Rosina and I was planning to go hiking on the Memorial Holiday weekend, but Trent's car broke down. So we did not go hiking. Sad... This is one thing about Trent that I don't really understand. He said we going to hike this weekend but he never really confirm what date or when, he always like maybe, or... What the crap! And this time, his car broke. Argh!

So, I ended up doing nothing with Trent. How sad...

On Friday night, me; Rosina; Vlado; Reno; and Randy went to the Rave in Vestavia Hills to watch Indiana Jones. It was kind of weird because I don't really know everybody except Rosina, the rest of the people are friends of Rosina and Trent. But, they are some really nice people. Since I always hang out with Debbie and she starting to get on my nerves, it was nice to hang out with some new folks.

The movie was fun. I have never seen Indiana Jones before, I saw part of Indiana Jones 1 on Thursday night, and that's it. Indiana Jones 4 is a good movie, I really liked it and it motivated me to go watch Indiana Jones 1, 2 and 3.

On Saturday, I was very upset because my damn friends never answer my phone calls. Whenever I needed help, they will disappeared. But, it's all over now. I don't need her help anymore. She is so selfish and she wants everybody to think she is the nicest person. But she is in fact faking it the whole time. 
So, On Saturday and Sunday, I did nothing but staying at home, watching TV and being useless.

On Monday, this is actually the highest peak of my memorial holiday! Trent called me in the morning and asked if he can come over to I-house. I was like".... yeah, u can!" I was surprised, because he never call me and ask to come over before. So, he came, but we didn't have much chance to talk because my mommy is calling! And he had to leave...
So he left and before he leaves, he said he might come back later.
After an hour, he called and said he is coming again. Yeah!

He came, we talked a little. Most of the time he is talking to Rosina and the Engin girl. Aiyo, that two fellows also bodoh bodoh a little one la. They both know that Trent and I have a little something something. WE need the privacy! So mad, but it's ok because this is an achievement already for me. Haha... He left after staying in I-house for like an hour. In that hour, he said he will come by more often (dunno true or not); I also found out he doesn't have a TV at his home and he said I can go by his place anytime I want to! Yippee!

After Trent left, I got nothing to do again. So, I called Debbie and see if her and Isabel are hanging out by the pool in my future home. And they asked me to go overthere. I went, we sat by the pool for couple of hours. Caleb (the angelic looking hot guy), friends of Isabel, roommate of Luke, called Isabel and invited us over to have dinner together. Isabel and I baked some potatoes to bring over to the party. Lesson to learn, never go to a party empty-handed. 

When we got there, only Caleb and his gf (sadly), Claire are there. And then Randy came. Randy is the country-sounded guy that had a crush on me (according to Isabel). But he got no action also, sien! Haha... 

And then a lot people start coming. I dunno most of them. But they are some pretty cool people. The most important thing is... they have a Wii in the apartment. WE start playing Mario-kart. It was fun, and I sucked at playing it, but good laugh~
We started eating. Caleb is the head chef. Man! He is good... His cooking is so good, better than a lot of girls. Guys that can cook are the most attractive one to me. But, too bad he is taken... 
Not too long after we started eating, Andy came! Andy is this guy that I had a crush on when I first met him in Starbucks. Oh yeah, forgot to say that Isabel works at Starbucks and most of the her friends that I met lately are her Starbucks colleagues. Oh! Back to Andy. My crush to him ended in like a 10 seconds. Because Debbie said he is Connie's. I know Connie, her mouth is very "poison" one, I don't want to be poisoned anytime soon. Haha...
Andy remembered me! He sat down next to me and talked to me for awhile. But I was too malas to layan him. I was too busy with my Mario-Kart. Hehe... But we had some seriously scary eye contacts. His electricity very very high la! Cannot tahan! 

So, after awhile. People starts to leave the party. Andy left at the same time we did. He gave me a hug and said "I love you!" OMG! This is the second time I met this guy... What the crap! Made me blushed a little. 

Then we come home and turned into pigs....
Fun weekend!
  

No comments: