Monday, May 26, 2008

Helpless, Hopeless and Friendless

At this time of the day, of my life, I felt that I am helpless, hopeless and most importantly friendless. I am helpless and hopeless because there are a lot of things I need to do but unable to do it because of I don't have a transportation. People always seems so nice and always said, "if you need a ride, call me!" Yeah right! Those are all lies. Fake! This is an angry note if you want to know. Stop reading if you cannot imagine the angry Kit!  

Almost everyone that I know are fake! Not truthful to themselves and to their friends. Always says a thing and does another. Fake Americans! What kind of education did Americans get in the young age? Have they never learn about being truthful and honest? If you cannot help certain people just say you can't. People will understand, or at least I will. Don't start avoiding people, it is rude. Just a returning phone call saying that you are sorry and give a simple reason that will do it! What the crap of you avoiding phone calls and just not answering phone calls!  

I am so disappointed at myself for not being able to pick the true friends. Most of my friends are just fake! If you are, when you are reading this note, don't have to say anything to anybody; just keep it to yourself! You want to continue being the untruthful, lying fake ASSES, Go ahead! I don't care anymore!  

I don't want to depend on anyone! I want to be independent! This is the most important reason I came study here, far away from my family and TRUE friends. By under certain circumstances, I am not able to be fully independent. There are a lot of things I can't do now! I am helpless and needed my friends help. It's not that when I received help, I never appreciate it.  

What the crap! If you are never going to shake off your "fakeness", please stay away from me! I warn you! Fake people is the last thing I need in my life. Enough hurting in this study abroad experience for me! I am not a hateful person, but I hate this study abroad experience! Everything is BS.!!!!!! My angriness is going into my heart and cutting my heart into pieces!

No comments: