Wednesday, November 28, 2007

21st Birthday

I have turned 21 years old yesterday! The celebrations have been great!

The celebration has begun on Friday, Nov 23 when my friend came up here from Mobile, AL to spend a weekend with me. That weekend was enjoyable. We went to Botanical Gardens to take pictures since I just got my new camera. We took lots and lots of pretty pictures, ate in IHOP, do things that I wanted to do and he even brought "Miss Connie" here.

Here are some pictures from Birmingham Botanical Garden and Aldridge Garden,
P1070884 P1070830 P1070897 P1070799

P1070885 P1070864 P1070861 Picture 144

I had pretty awesome time with him and miss Connie!

On the day of my birthday, I went to class in the morning. So sad, birthday still have to go to classes. David and I share the same birthday, so everyone in our class wished us happy birthday. After classes, I came home. Amy gave me a bouquet of flowers and debbie surprised me with a chocolate shower gel. It was so cool! And I also get a gift in the mail from Calvin. It was an MP3. My first MP3!
IMG_0225 

At night, Shoko and Luke and George brought me to Kimono a Japanese restaurant for dinner. Shoko brought me a bouquet of flowers and 2 balloons that said "Happy Birthday Princess" on it. Luke gave me a card and a Panda bear! 
IMG_0229 
George gave me a bouquet of flowers. Some people might already heard about this. He gave me a bouquet of Chrystenthemom! Which he thought it was sunflowers. Oh well....
IMG_0227 
The dinner was good. The restaurant gave me a Tiramisu for free! Coolness...
After dinner, while we were driving back, we passed by Hooter's! Shoko and I was like "we never been to Hooter's" and George drove into Hooter's and said that "we will go now!"

So, we went to Hooter's!
IMG_0218 
IMG_0224 
IMG_0223 
IMG_0222 
My birthday was fun! But some people that I celebrate my 21st Birthday with, are not going to celebrate my 22nd birthday with me... Sad....

No comments: